I made this maintenance schedule for my own use and then thought it might be helpful to others as well. I hope you can use it! Please feel free to download it at the link below.
This free pdf maintenance log covers the general highlights of vehicle maintenance. (Consult your vehicle owner’s manual for specific recommendations.)
Keep this log in your glove compartment to help keep track of regular maintenance!
Also, don’t forget these “Next Maintenace Due” stickers for your windshield reminding you when to next change your oil.
Here is a sample of what the file looks like. Make as many copies as you need, one for every car!
For a great maintenance schedule specifically for the 9th Generation Toyota Corolla (2003-2008), with lots of details, check out this post on Toyota Nation.
For how-to’s with pictures on how to perform regular maintenance, check out some of these guides:
Toyota Corolla Maintenance Articles:
- How to Change Oil and Filter on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Change the Engine Air Filter on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Change Front Brake Pads on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Change Rear Brakes on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Clean or Replace the Mass Airflow Sensor in a Toyota Corolla
Honda Accord Maintenance Articles:
- How to Change Oil and Filter in a Honda Accord
- How to Change the Engine Air Filter in a Honda Accord
- How to Flush the Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) in a Honda Accord
- How to Clean or Replace the Mass Airflow Sensor in a Honda Accord
Hey, thanks for reading! If this was helpful for you, please let me know in the comments section below!