Download this free printable PDF Vehicle Maintenance Schedule Checklist. Keep this log in your glove compartment to help keep track of regular maintenance!
Note: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission, at no extra cost to you.
Want more helpful articles from practicalmechanic.com? Sign up for our free newsletter!
This free maintenance log covers the general highlights of vehicle maintenance. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual for specific recommendations.
Here is a sample of what the file looks like. Make as many copies as you need, one for every car! Also, get a nice faux-leather Genuine Toyota Portfolio for your manuals, insurance cards, and maintenance checklists!
For a great maintenance schedule specifically for the 9th Generation Toyota Corolla (2003-2008), with lots of details, check out this post on Toyota Nation.
For how-to’s with pictures on how to perform regular maintenance, check out some of these guides:
Toyota Corolla Maintenance Articles:
- How to Change Oil and Filter on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Change the Engine Air Filter on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Change Front Brake Pads on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Change Rear Brakes on a Toyota Corolla
- How to Clean or Replace the Mass Airflow Sensor in a Toyota Corolla
Honda Accord Maintenance Articles:
- How to Change Oil and Filter in a Honda Accord
- How to Change the Engine Air Filter in a Honda Accord
- How to Flush the Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) in a Honda Accord
- How to Clean or Replace the Mass Airflow Sensor in a Honda Accord
Hey, thanks for reading! If this was helpful for you, please let me know in the comments section below!