- The content of this website is for general information and entertainment purposes only.
- This blog is subject to change without notice. We may keep updating old posts and are not bound to explicitly state all corrections or changes made.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog. Please seek professional advice.
- Practical Mechanic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees from Amazon by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, at no cost to users of this site.