In this post I’m going to outline the best and highest rated floor mats for a Toyota Corolla. Since the design and shape of the mats depends on the specific year, the categories will be listed by year.
If you purchase something through links on this page, I may earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
Choosing Floor Mats for a Toyota Corolla
It is important to figure out what your goals are for the mats that you choose. Water, snow and ice? Then you need the tough rubber ones to keep the salt and water off of the carpet to keep it from rusting the flooring.
On the other hand, if you primarily deal with warmer weather, sand and scuffs may be what you need to protect against, in that case the thicker, more durable carpet mats are going to be the ticket. In this post I’m going to concentrate on the durable rubber floor mats. These are going to protect the installed carpet on the floor of the vehicle from rain and snow, but more importantly from road-salt, soda, juice, and other sticky substances the kids tend to come up with – like snot…
Floor mats are one of the cheapest investments you can buy to increase the life and eventual re-sale value of your car.
I place a lot of value on mats that stay in place (for purposes of safety, especially – you don’t want a floor mat bunching up on top of your accelerator or brake pedal while you’re struggling through traffic on your homeward commute!).
I also value mats that can be easily removed and hosed down. Don’t get me wrong, carpet mats are nice, and maybe when I retire and move to Arizona, I will get a set of those, but for now, in the upper midwest, my target mats are thick rubber.
Based on these criteria, I’ve found the best and highest rated mats for your Toyota Corolla, and I hope you agree. By the way, I also wanted to balance cost in here as well.
Why Invest in Car Floor Mats?
- Protect your car from permanent damage due to corrosion and rust
- Increase comfort and provide peace of mind that you are not destroying your car every time you get in
- Add a custom-look and feel to your car – show the world you car about and take care of your stuff
- Maintain your car’s resale value – when it’s time to sell, be able to offer something people want to buy
Best Floor Mats for 2014-2016 Toyota Corolla
- All Weather Durable Rubber Floor Mats
- Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liners
- Made for Automatic Transmission Corollas
- Custom-Fit for heating vents below the front row seats
- Raised lip and deep channels to trap water, snow and ice
- Quick and easy cleaning
- Hook-holes for the driver’s seat mat to hold it in place from getting tangled in the pedals
Best Floor Mats for 2009-2013 Toyota Corolla
- Perfectly forms each liner to the detailed contours of the 2009-2013 Toyota Corolla
- StayPut Cleats help keep your liners securely in place
- Rugged, sturdy, and durable rubber material
- Covers all the way up under the pedals
- Good warranty from Husky
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you found it helpful in making your decision. Whether you go with these mats or not, I hope you do get a set of nice durable rubber mats for your Corolla. I just hate to see salty, rusty floorboards in a car with 300k miles that could keep going forever (engine-wise) but the interior is trash!
It reminds me of a quote I heard attributed to George Burns while chewing on a cigar on his 100th birthday, “If I’d known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.”